A festive family tradition

| On
Monday, December 23, 2013

Every year my parents have taken my sister and i up to central London to look at all the beautiful Christmas lights. London at night throughout Christmas time is always wonderful and creatively inspiring. 
For me, Christmas time is all about spending quality time with friends and family and not thinking about work, school or college. I love to spend all my time doing the things i enjoy. 
I usually only go to central London on special occasions, and nothing is more special then having the opportunity to see the magic of December at night. 
I'm so honored to live in such an incredible city and being able to share the beauty with my amazing family.





Whats your favorite Christmas tradition?





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9