Introducing Beau

| On
Saturday, September 27, 2014


Hey guys, I wanted to share with you a special little bunny who i adopted a couple of months ago. 
He is a 4 month old Lionhead.







He has such a bold personality, loves cuddles and is a huge attention seeker!
Beau is a house bunny so he free-roam's my bedroom most of the day and every morning i get a huge bunny wake up call when he jumps on my bed.  He can be really cheeky and strops when he doesn't get his own way but that's all part of his character. 
I found him on an ad while i was looking for a new run for the piggies. I saw his picture and fell in love with him straight away. Before i knew it, i was on my way to go pick him up! 

Im so happy i found him, he fits in to our family so well and everyone who meets him falls for his cheeky charm.

I will do more pet related posts featuring my rabbit and guinea pigs. Let me know if you have any ideas for some good pet posts.

Do you guys have any pets? I'd love to see a post on your pets too!







1 comment on "Introducing Beau"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9