REVIEW: Tea doctor 14 day detox

| On
Wednesday, November 11, 2015


Teadoctor.co.uk  is the latest brand of detox tea. They offer three different packages.  The 14 day detox, the 28 day detox and detox with a bestie. Thanks to the lovely people at TeaDoctor, I was given the opportunity to test out the 14 day detox so i could share with you all the results.




Since the craze of 'teatoxing' first arose, i have been intrigued to try it for myself and see if it really does what it claims. I started this detox intended to improve my digestion and to generally feel healthier rather then to lose weight. However, I would not mind losing the odd pound.

On the site, TeaDoctor claim that the 14 detox will detoxify your body whilst losing unwanted pounds. It also stated that you could lose up to half a stone.


Week one

so I poured my first cup of the morning tea and drank it first thing in the morning. I actually really enjoyed the taste of it, if you like green/herbal teas then you should also enjoy it. It reminds me on a licorice/fennel tea. 

I also had the night time tea that evening which you should drink every other day. this one was very much like a 'sleepy time' tea, (if ever you've had one you'll know what i mean).

After a day or two of being on the detox, I did notice that my stomach felt a little unsettled. I was also eating more fresh foods and less carbs. I also massively cut down on eating animal products. I figured i was feeling a little sick from the difference in my diet, as well as my body reacting to the tea.

By the end of week one i was feeling much better and possibly even had more energy. I was getting used to not eating any junk food and even began going for walks and running.


Week two

By this time, i was used to my new routine and began to look forward to my tea every morning. I also think that the night time teas were helping my get to sleep. 

I was noticing that my stomach felt much flatter and i was definitely less bloated (if at all)  which was something that i struggled with prior to the detox.

At the end of the detox i have to say, I'm so happy that i stuck it out to the end. I wouldn't say that i lost half a stone, but definitely a few pounds which is what i was hoping for. If i stuck to exercising regularly then i would expect to of lost more. 

I did however notice my body working much more efficiently. I also felt much more energized and generally healthier within myself. My family and friends also noticed the difference in my attitude generally which is always good.





I would absolutely recommend anyone to have a go at this detox. Even if like me you just wanted to see if its worth all the hype.

For anyone who is interested, i have a 10% discount code for you all. Just type in the code "TEDOCTOR" when your at the checkout.
Here's the link to their site: http://teadoctor.co.uk/


I'd love to know if any of you have experienced a teatox and what your thoughts are on it.





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9