(another)Primark Haul

| On
Monday, May 27, 2013


 I took a quick trip into Primark. I only picked up a few little things. But interesting and handy none the less.


I bought these mainly with the intentions of keeping them for my holiday in a few months. They come in a pack of three and are super soft.



It's always handy to have a few plain white vests. this one was super cheap and is of a great quality. 


I don't actually own a pair of disco pants. Despite the fact i think there stunning. I found these plain black ones for a decent price and decided to get them. There really comfy and i  like that there high waisted.






I always wear random cute little bracelets and these are exactly that! They came in different shades and styles and i will definitely be buying some more soon!


I was a little unsure about this necklace as it is really long. but i realised i don't actually own any long necklaces and so i bought it. it was also in the sale for £1.00 so i'm not really going  to regret it.



1 comment on "(another)Primark Haul"
  1. LOVING those black disco pants! So perfect!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9