10 THINGS ABOUT ME...

| On
Monday, June 10, 2013
#1  My favourite colour pink. It always has been and always will be.



#2  I love horses! i used to ride horses all the time for years an years and Evan got to work in a stables for a couple of years. there i made loads of friends an had some of the best and most memorable experiences of my life.







#3  My favorite movies are the resident evil box set. i love the action, zombie killing and awesome
 butt-kicking characters.



#4   My favorite flower is a lily. pink ones to be specific! a lily would be my ideal present.

#5  I went to ballet classes until i was about 14. I loved it and wish i was still doing it!




#6   I've always had pets in my house since i was teeny tiny. I've had fish, rabbits, hamsters,guinea pigs, cats, dogs. haha you name it, i have most likely owned it!







#7   I love to bake. usually sweet things like brownies and cookies. I like to be  inventive and make my own recipes but sometimes my inventions are a little too pretentious. (my chilli chocolate muffins were a bad idea)



#8  I get really nervous eating in front of people, especially new people. Eating with me in a restaurant is a complete nightmare


#9  During the winter and colder months i turn into a super-hermit. It really takes a lot for me to go more then a few miles from my house

  
#10   I'm 18 years old i have only managed to read about 4 books. And there pretty much all from school.  I know...terrible

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9