October Favorites

| On
Sunday, November 02, 2014
Hey guys, So this month i haven't really got that many favorites. However, the ones that i do have i have been literally obsessed with recently.







First of all is the Tanya Burr nail polish in Peaches and cream. This is definitely my fave colours from her collection, and when i first bought it, I wore it pretty much everyday for ages. I then went off wearing for a while (I probably overdid it) but recently ive fallen back in love with it. 







Next is this hair mask from Sanctuary. I love all of Sanctuary's hair masks, particularly the detox hair exfoliator which is great for product build up. The rescue mud mask is a new try for me and i have to say, its my new favorite. My hair was really lacking in moisture and needed an instant pick me up, This mask pretty much did that within a coupe of minutes.





My next favorite is a little different for me, but i have been using it soo much, it seemed silly not to include it in my October favorites.
I have had Pinterest for quite a while now, but never really got into it. But i seem to be using it more and more lately mostly for references and ideas for my college work.



Okay so thats it for this months favorites. Like i said there really isn't alot but i didn't want to put any old thing down for the sake of it. I hope you enjoyed it anyway.

I'd love to know if you have tried any of these things and also what your favorites this month have been. 




2 comments on "October Favorites "
  1. I like the colour o nail polish ;)

    xxx

    anna rom http://stylelovely.com/mimundonormal/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the Tanya Burr nail polishes! What is the formula like? :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9