My shoe collection

| On
Saturday, January 18, 2014
I'm a big fan of big, bold shoes. I love heels, (platform heels) the most. Some of my friends would say I'm crazy for sporting out some of the heels i own, but i personally love shoes that are extra ordinary. I love to shock people with my choices of footwear.

So here they are,  I hope you like my collection of beauties just as much as i do. Let me know what you think!


Aldo
My parents bought me these heels as a gift for my yr 11 prom. they hold a lovely memory and i will never throw them away!


New look

These shoes are a recent purchase. they were for my 19th birthday. They are super flattering, however they killed my feet like you wouldn't believe!



Matalan

I got these a while ago for a party. They are a little too big but comfy and i love they glitter detail. I still haven't actually worn them out though.

New look

These were one of the first pair of heel that i bought. I used to wear them all day everyday. Luckily they are comfy too. They look really great with skinny jeans.

New look

I bought these as part of a witches costume for Halloween. They have a small heel and the soles have grips so there great for autumn/winter when the ground is wet and slippy.

Dr Martin

I love these boots! They are super comfy and look great with black skinny jeans. the flower details make them perfect for spring and give them an individual touch.

Jeffrey Campbell

Jeffrey Campbell is a shoe god! I love these heels more than life itself. Omg you wouldn't believe how comfortable these are until you try them for yourself! The skull detailing on these bad boys makes them extra special.

Shoe Zone

I bought these heels before i splashed out on Campbell's to test them out. I really like these shoes! there as comfy as the real deal but not as heavy and bulky. I would recommend buying these if your interested in lita's but don't want to spend over £100.0 on them.

Shoe Zone

I got these a few weeks after the other ones ones from Shoe Zone. They were a Hesitant buy as i had never bought any shoes quite like these before. I've only worn them a few times but love them loads. They look really great with a black midi dress.

Jeffrey Campbell
 Another wonderful creation from Jeffrey Campbell. They always get great comments from people which is always flattering. They can be quite annoying to take of because of the spikes but its well worth it! they look really great with a skater skirt.
River Island

I was so happy when i found these shoes! I had been looking for a pair of sculpted heels for a while but couldn't find any  that i really loved. I saw these on a table in the shop and  couldn't believe it when i realised they were on sale! They hurt my feet a little and i only really were them for a few hours at time, But i love showing them off.

So that's it! Please let me know which are your fave and if you have any similar.






10 comments on "My shoe collection"
  1. Oooh love your shoes. I'm more flats than heals as I wouldn't have anywhere to wear heals (boohooo)!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! luckily for me, I'm really short so i get away with wearing heels all the time haha xx

      Delete
  2. I love Jeffery Campbell shoes! so gorgeous!
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shoe collection! I am obsessed with Jeffrey Campbell shoes!
    - Millie xo
    http://millie-moments.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I loved this post, you have some really nice shoes!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog, if you decide to take part you can find all the details on my post http://www.thestylediaries.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html - I look forward to more of your posts! Laura xo

    www.thestylediaries.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have quite a collection.. and you've got me lusting after a pair of new shoes now... ahh!
    amyalaska
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you have an amazing collection of shoes!

    not-stayingin.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9