My Soap & Glory Collection

| On
Monday, April 29, 2013
Soap & Glory is without a doubt my favourite toiletries brand. Every product smells amazing and lasts on your skin the whole day. The packaging is so feminine and looks great on a dressing table or in a bathroom.All these products are available from Boots.

(left to right)

CALM ONE CALM ALL™

BUBBLE BATH

RRP £5.50

SCENT-SATIONALISM

GIFT SET


RRP £8.50


SHOWER AND BATH BODY WASH


RRP £6.50


SOAP & GLORY™ ORIGINAL PINK

FORMULA 1 EAU DE PARFUM


RRP £16.50


THE RIGHTEOUS BUTTER™ BODY LOTION 500ML

JUMBO SIZE BODY LOTION

RRP £10.00

HAND MAID™

ANTIBACTERIAL HAND GEL


RRP £2.50


MIST YOU MADLY™

FLIRTY FLORAL BODY SPRAY


RRP £6.50









Calm one calm all 


This is a moisturizing bubble bath which makes the most amazing bubbly baths! its moisturizing properties really do leave my skin feeling soft and quenched. Not to mention the amazing fragrance which lasts all day.




SCENT-SATIONALISM- body spray gift set

This a gift set of the three body sprays "Mist you madly , "Girligo" and "Glamalot". they are in the travel sizes which make them perfect for putting in you handbag and taking everywhere you go. The two scents are perfect for day and night. The moisture mist is great for those on-the-go moisture pick me ups.






 

Foam Call

This is a super foamy shower gel which i like to use as my daily body wash. Its smells incredible, really fruity yet kinda sweet. Its not really a thick formula which i like and its also really moisturizing. I loved this body wash so much, I'm on my third bottle!  And have another ready and waiting for when I'm running low. :]






Original Pink Perfume


I really love this perfume, its perfect to wear everyday as its not to heavy. Its ligh









The Righteous Butter

I'm not one for remembering to moisturize regularly, but when i found this one I instantly fell in love with it.
It doesn't sit on your skin or leave your sticky. It sinks in instantly and leaves your skin noticeably quenched and   glowing. Of course, no soap and glory product is without the amazing ever-lasting scent, and this product is no exception.






Hand Maid

I always have a hand sanitation within reaching distance of me. Certain sanitation, i find dry out my hands quite a lot. This one however, i found didn't. It doesn't even smell like a synthesizer  It has a berry, fruity kind of smell that's amazing!










Mist You Madly

Sometimes, I  like to spritz a body spray every now and then instead of wearing a perfume. Without a doubt,  this is one of my favorite scents. Its long lasting and is the perfect summery scent.










Check out more of there products on the  Soap & Glory official website


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9